Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Outfit post + New nail art~

It was such a nice day today, the first very nice day of the year. So I decided to dress up in lolita for my daily errands and class today.

I recently got a bunch of new things from bodyline. This is my favorite new piece, my “Love Nadia” dress; it’s such a cute, comfortable, and versatile piece and I love it! ^.^
Dress: Bodyline
Wristcuffs: Baby the Stars Shine Bright
Everything else: Offbrand


And some new nail art I made recently, they matched my dress very nicely if I do say so myself! <3 I themed these nails on one of my favorite musicians and inspirations, Jasmine You. He was the bassist of the band Versailles Philharmonic Quintet.
As you can probably tell, I kind of have a thing for beautiful bass players. >__< But beyond his amazing musical skills I really admired Jasmine for his very elegant, sexy sense of style and his sweet personality. Sadly he left this world back in August 2009, but he is most certainly not forgotten and even now the members of Versailles refer to him as the “eternal member”, indeed he is! March 8th 2012 was his 33rd birthday, interestingly enough he also really loved elaborate nail art and that’s actually how I became interested in it; not through gyaru, through Jasmine You.

Happy belated birthday, my amethyst angel! :-)

Well that’s all for now, as it’s finally getting nicer weather wise I really want to start dressing in lolita more often now and also start trying out gyaru more! In the meantime, hope everyone is having a nice week!

Yours Jasmine
PS
Anime Matsuri is now less than a month away! I’m so excited! Who else is also going?? :)

1 comment: